Thursday, December 17, 2009

Discrimination in Australia against Muslims

This report reveals the remarkable fact known to all Australians, The Discrimination Against Muslims, but in a scientific and statistical dimensions.

The report addressed the problem and explain its effects in future .










As a Muslim studying in Australia, and even though I'm not an Australian citizen, I am proud of the report and thank those involved in the preparation, the courage to admit the problem is great but I hope there is a courage in solving the problem

Again, as a Muslim who will complete two years in Australia, I still think Australia is one of the best countries in the world which respect religions, I have not harassed for being Muslim likewise my friends in America and Britain, I believe that my decisions to study in Australia was absolutely right.

No comments:

Post a Comment